Version en Español:IR-150 antiincrustante y dispersante para RO Membrana
IR-150 RO Antiscalant and Dispersant
IR-150 is a high-effective scale inhibitor, it is suitable for reverse osmose (RO), nanofiltration (NF) and ultrafiltration (UF) system. IR-150 can inhibit the scale deposit on membrane surface, improve water quality, lower operation expanse. IR-150 has the following properties:
1. Used together with organic flocculants.
2. Used for drinking water system.
3. Inhibit scales formation of calcium carbonate, calcium sulfate, barium sulfate and strontrium sulfate, no scale is formed even when LSI value is 3.0.
4. Used for almost all RO membranes.
5. Maintain the surface of RO membrane clean by dispersing particle blockage.
6. Effective in pH 5-9.
7. Used directly, or after dilution.
8. Good resistance to aluminia oxide and ferric oxide.
|Appearance||Amber transparent liquid |
|pH Value, (1% water solution)||2.85±1.0 |
|Density (20℃)g/cm3||1.10 min|
Package and Storage:
200L plastic drum,IBC(1000L),customers’ requirement.
For best effective, IR-150 should be added before static mixer or cylindric filter, the dosage of 3-6mg/L is expected, it can be diluted by RO liquid or by deionized water.
Notes: extra or insufficient dosage will do harm to the RO membrane.