IR-150 RO Antiscalant and Dispersant
IR-150 is a high-effective scale inhibitor. It is suitable for reverse osmose (RO), nanofiltration (NF) and ultrafiltration (UF) system. IR-150 can inhibit the scale deposit on the membrane surface. And also improve water quality. Lower operation expanse. IR-150 RO antiscalant and dispersant has the following properties.
1. Used together with organic flocculants.
2. Used for the drinking water system.
3. Inhibit scales formation of calcium carbonate, calcium sulfate, barium sulfate, and strontium sulfate, no scale is formed even when LSI value is 3.0.
4. Used for almost all RO membranes.
5. Maintain the surface of the RO membrane clean by dispersing particle blockage.
6. Effective in pH 5-9.
7. Used directly, or after dilution.
8. Good resistance to aluminum oxide and ferric oxide.
|Appearance||Amber transparent liquid|
|pH Value, (1% water solution)||2.85 ± 1.0|
|Density (20°C) g/cm3||1.10 min|
Package and Storage:
200L plastic drum, IBC(1000L). Also as customers’ requirement.
For the best effect, IR-150 should be added before static mixer or cylindric filter. The dosage of 3-6 mg/L is expected. IR-150 can be diluted by RO liquid or by deionized water.
Notes: extra or insufficient dosage will do harm to the RO membrane.
Version en Español:IR-150 antiincrustante y dispersante para RO Membrana
- The Guide to Difference of Scale Inhibitors Between Circulating Water and RO's
- Water Treatment Chemicals, PDF
- Do You Really Know What Is Water Treatment