IR-191 RO Antiscalant and Dispersant
IR-191 is mainly used in the RO membrane system. It can be used as an antiscalant and anti-choking agent in high salt water and drinking water. IR-191 RO antiscalant and dispersant has the following properties.
- Used in many water quality system, high scale inhibition ability.
- Lower scale deposit and reduce RO pipeline cleaning frequency.
- Reduce or replace the acid fill treatment.
- Good economic effect.
- Suitable for all RO pipeline type, and as an effective ferrium insulator.
- Stable and effective than Calgon (SHMP).
- High water flux density for RO pipeline.
|Appearance||Light yellow transparent liquid|
|pH Value, (1% water solution)||10.0 – 11.0|
|Density (20°C) g/cm3||1.16 – 1.36|
|Solubility||Soluble well in any ratio|
Notes: extra or insufficient dosage will do harm to the RO membrane.
Package and Storage:
25kg barrel or confirmed by clients. It can be stored for one years.
Version en Español:IR-191 antiincrustante y dispersante para RO Membrana
- The Guide to Difference of Scale Inhibitors Between Circulating Water and RO's
- Water Treatment Chemicals, PDF
- Do You Really Know What Is Water Treatment