IR-260 Acid Detergent for RO Membrane
1. Suitable for all aromatic polyamide membranes.
2. Low froth formula.
3. Diluent pH 3.0-4.0.
4. Liquid chemicals, mix well.
5. Can be used repeatedly.
IR-260 acid detergent for RO membrane is an acid liquid formula, it can remove metal hydroxide, calcium carbonate and other types of scales.
Dilute to 1-3% (1:45).
|Appearance||Amber clear liquid|
|pH Value, (1% water solution)||1.0 – 3.0|
|Density (20°C) g/cm3||1.30 ± 0.05|
|Storage temperature||Not lower than -10°C|
- Check water box, pipeline, and filter. Change the filter material if needed.
- Input q.v. RO effluence to the water box.
- Input q.v. IR-260 to water box, mix the solution with water pump, measure pH.
- Clean the system repeatedly. Measure pH 5-20 minutes. After pH rise to 4, input q.v. IR-260 or acid, until pH does not rise. That means cleaning is the end.
- If pollution is serious, sometimes the first batch detergent should be evacuated. And the next batch should be required.
Pay attention to solution temperature, don’t exceed the required temperature.
Package and Storage:
200L plastic drum, IBC(1000L). Also as customers’ requirement.
Version en Español:IR-260 Detergente para RO Membrana( Acido)
- The Guide to Difference of Scale Inhibitors Between Circulating Water and RO's
- Water Treatment Chemicals, PDF
- Do You Really Know What Is Water Treatment