IR-261 acid alkali detergent for RO membrane. The operation stability of the RO system is determined by the pretreatment of original water quality. For any RO system, after 3 to 12 months, it should be polluted, thus the chemical cleaning is required. IR-261 is an alkali detergent designed for removal of oil, organic substances and bio-mucosa. It has the following properties.
- Suitable for all aromatic polyamide and acetate acid membranes.
- Effectively remove oil, organic substances and bio-mucosa from the membrane surface.
- The temperature increased, the effect will be better.
- Diluent pH 10.5±0.5
- Liquid chemicals, mix well.
- Can be used repeatedly.
IR-261 is an alkali liquid formula, it can remove oil, organic substances, and bio-mucosa.
Dilute to 1-3% (1:45)
|Appearance||Amber clear liquid|
|pH Value (1% water solution)||10.0 – 11.0|
|Density (20°C) g/cm3||1.10±0.05|
|Storage temperature||Not lower than -5°C|
- Check the water box, pipeline, and filter. Change the filter material if needed.
- Input q.v. RO effluence to the water box.
- Input q.v. IR-261 acid alkali detergent for RO membrane to water box, mix the solution with water pump, measure pH.
- Clean the system repeatedly. Measure pH 5-20 minutes. After pH rise to 4, input q.v. IR-261 or acid. Until pH does not rise, meaning cleaning is the end.
- If pollution is serious, sometimes the first batch detergent should be evacuated and the next batch should be required.
- Pay attention to solution temperature, don’t exceed the required temperature.
Package and Storage:
25kg per barrel.
Safety and Protection:
Alkaline. Avoid contact with eye and skin. Once contacted, flush with water.
Version en Español:IR-261 Detergente para RO Membrana( Alcalina)
- The Guide to Difference of Scale Inhibitors Between Circulating Water and RO's
- Water Treatment Chemicals, PDF
- Do You Really Know What Is Water Treatment