Version en Español:IRASD-200 antiincrustante y dispersante para RO Membrana
IRASD-200 Antiscalant And Dispersant
IRASD-200 is used for RO, NF(nanofiltration) and UF(ultrafiltration) system. It can effectively inhibit scaling on the membrane surface. And also improve water quality and lower operation cost. IRASD-200 has the following properties.
- The original liquid is 11 times concentrate. 90% of transportation cost and storage space are saved.
- Prevent pollution from inorganic salt, metal scale, and some organic substances.
- Not flocculate with ferric oxide, aluminum oxide or silica oxide to form suspended substance.
- Effectively control the pollution of ferric, aluminum and heavy metal.
- No content of any phosphate of phosphorous;
- Used in RO CA(cellulose acetate), TFC, NF(nanofiltration) and UF(ultrafiltration) membranes.
- Good solubility and stability.
- Stable in extreme pH and temperature;
- Due to IRASD-200 special molecular structure. It is safe for the membrane. Even high medicine input (equipment trouble, for example) will not lead to its deposit, crystallization or adsorption on the membrane surface and lead to membrane blockage.
|Appearance||Transparent clear liquid|
|pH value, (1% water solution)||2.5 ± 0.5|
|Density (20°C) g/cm3||1.20 ± 0.05|
Mix with RO outflow or desalted water. The dosage should be determined by water quality and referred to suppliers. The dosage of 3 ppm is preferred.
200L plastic drum, IBC(1000L). Also as customers’ requirement.
Safety and Protection:
Alkaline. Avoid contact with eye and skin. Once contacted, flush with water.
- The Guide to Difference of Scale Inhibitors Between Circulating Water and RO's
- Water Treatment Chemicals, PDF
- Do You Really Know What Is Water Treatment