Version en Español:IR-928 Agente de Reductor de Agua Policarboxílico Ácido
The polycarboxylic acid concrete superplasticizer is a kind of concrete superplasticizer with good comprehensive properties and good perspective. It is a composite admixture of polycarboxylate copolymers and other auxiliaries. Compared with other similar products, the polycarboxylic acid concrete superplasticizer is better in its performance and performance/cost ratio.
- Low dosage and high range of water reduction efficiency. Water reduction efficiency of this superplasticizer can be up to 45%;
- High slump-retaining ability. This concrete superplasticizer can less 5% slump loss in 1h, and less 10% in 2h;
- High compressive strengths. The polycarboxylic acid concrete superplasticizer can increase the compressive strengths of concrete by 50-110% in 3 days, 40-80% in 28 days, 30-60% in 90 days;
- Excellent workability. High ability against bleeding or segregation, low resistance and easy for pumping;
- Suitable bubble content, no bad influence on the concrete modulus of elasticity, good freeze resistance;
- Less than 0.2% alkali content;
- Nontoxic, no formaldehyde and no pollution;
- Stable performance, no delamination, and no sedimentation for a long storage period, no crystallization in low temperature;
- High compatibility, compatible with many cement types and mineral admixtures, particularly fit for high durability and self-compacting concrete.
|Appearance||light brown liquid|
|Density (20℃) g/ml||1.09±0.02|
|Solid content %||20±1|
|Cement paste fluidity (cement base) (mm)||250 (W/C=0.29)|
|Chloride % ≤||0.02|
|pH value(1% water solution)||1.5~2.0|
|Alkali (Na2O+0.658K2O)(%) ≤||0.2|
- The dosage is 0.4-2.0% of the cementitious materials by weight, normally 0.4-1.2%. Do concrete mixture tests beforehand;
- No mixture with a naphthalene-based superplasticizer. Compatibility tests should be conducted beforehand when mixed with other auxiliaries;
- Slump retention is sensitive to water, so the water content should be strictly controlled;
- Concrete cure of Polycarboxylic acid water-reducing agent should be paid attention to.
The polycarboxylic acid concrete superplasticizer is suitable for pumping or normal engineering of C15-C60, particularly for engineering with high durability, excellent fluidity, strong slump retention ability, and excellent aesthetic appearance. For high fluidity, self-compacting and water reducing, this superplasticizer is a better choice.
Package and Storage:
The polycarboxylic acid concrete superplasticizer is liquid status, package in a barrel, storage for one year in a dry and shady place, avoiding frost.
Polyacrylic Acid (PAA)
Polyacrylic Acid Sodium (PAAS)