Ro Scale Inhibitor Purchase Guide
Ro scale inhibitor is a scale inhibitor specially designed for reverse osmosis (RO) system and nanofiltration (NF) and ultrafiltration (UF) systems. It can prevent fouling of the membrane surface, improve water production and water quality, and reduce Operating expenses.
Ro scale inhibitor characteristics.
- Effectively control inorganic scale formation in a large concentration range;
- Do not form an insoluble matter with iron aluminum oxide and silicon compound;
- It can effectively inhibit the polymerization and deposition of silicon, and the concentration of SiO2 on the concentrated water side can reach 290;
- Can be used for reverse osmosis CA and TFC membranes, nanofiltration membranes, and ultrafiltration membranes;
- Excellent solubility and stability;
- The pH of the feed water is valid in the range of 5-10.
Ro scale inhibitor advantage.
- Material that can be applied to various film tubes;
- It can be applied to a variety of different water quality, still has high efficiency of scale inhibition, reducing the cleaning frequency of the membrane tube;
- Can replace the need to add acid to prevent possible corrosion problems caused by acid addition;
- The amount of addition is extremely low, and it has an excellent threshold function, and the best economic benefit of scale inhibition control;
- It has good chelation and stability effect on metal ions such as iron and manganese, preventing it from generating dirt on the membrane tube;
- Product efficacy and stability are far superior to sodium hex metaphosphate or pure polymer type scale inhibitor;
- Allow reverse osmosis membrane system to operate at higher water production rates.
Ro scale inhibitor affection.
1. Complexation and solubilization:
The RO scale inhibitor is ionized after being dissolved in water to form a negatively charged molecular chain, which forms a water-soluble complex or chelate with Ca2+, thereby increasing the solubility of the inorganic salt and preventing scale inhibition.
2. Lattice distortion effect:
Part of the functional group in the RO scale inhibitor molecule occupies a certain position on the inorganic salt nucleus or crystallite, which hinders and destroys the normal growth of the inorganic salt crystal, slows down the growth rate of the crystal, and thus reduces the salt scale. Formation;
3. Electrostatic repulsion:
The RO scale inhibitor is adsorbed on the crystallites of the inorganic salt after being dissolved in water, so that the repulsion between the particles is increased, hindering their coalescence, so that they are in a good dispersion state, thereby preventing or reducing the formation of scale.
- Log in to the authorized agent’s official website to check;
- Telephone inquiry;
- The customer can check the authorized distribution network in the country by telephone;
- Consult technical support and after-sales service related matters;
- Anti-counterfeiting inquiry: In addition to the product packaging appearance inspection published on the website, verify the anti-counterfeiting trademark and password on each barrel of goods. If there is no anti-counterfeit trademark, please carefully purchase or use it. If customers need to know the way to identify the authenticity of the goods, you can log in. Web or telephone inquiry.